Refund and Warranty Policy
When purchasing goods from Cash Generator either in store or online, customers are entitled to assume:-
- The goods they are purchasing are of satisfactory quality.
- The goods are fit for all purposes for which they are supplied.
- The goods are safe and durable.
- That where any written description is applied to the goods, that the goods match that description.
If the above are breached, the customer may be entitled to certain remedies which include repair, replacement and refund. The customer should contact the store where the item(s) was purchased.
Most items sold by Cash Generator are covered by a 6 MONTHS fault warranty. This means if your item arrives damaged or becomes faulty within 6 MONTHS of your purchase, you may contact the store that sold the item for refund, exchange or repair.
Please note that this 6 MONTHS warranty only covers faults with an item, and does not cover refunds for change of mind.
Due to the nature of second-hand goods and the fact that each item has its own unique history, certain items may be exempt from the usual 6 MONTHS warranty, due to the nature of the item. The listing will specify if an item is exempt from the usual 6 MONTHS warranty and what warranty period, if any, covers the items.
Please note that some items will be sold ‘as is’ or ‘parts only’. This means, they are not covered by any warranty by Cash Generator for faults that are specified in the item’s listing at the time of sale.
If you have any questions about an item and the warranty it may be covered by, please contact the store that has listed the item.
There may be instances where you require a refund due to an issue with your purchase.
For a smooth refund process:
- Contact the store that sent the item (you can find their details on your dispatch sheet or on our Store Locator page). They may be able to offer another solution such as repair or replacement.
- Once the store consents to the item being returned, please return the item, including all accessories to the store’s address. If the store agreed to reimburse your return postage, be sure to include any postage receipts.
- When the store receives the item, the refund will be processed. Please note that return postage will be reimbursed separately to the refund. Your refund will be processed back to the payment method in which you paid for the item.